Find Your Passion. Find Your Purpose. Find Your Y.
At the Y, you’ll find more than just a place to workout. With opportunities to connect with new people, develop new skills, and explore new interests, you might just discover a new passion, too!
Here at the Y, you can become a member online now or complete the membership application, which can be downloaded, and bring it into your local Y. If you’re unsure, stop by any YMCA location to take a tour, learn about programs, and all that the Y has to offer. It’s that simple!
By becoming an active member of the YMCA of Central Texas, you also become an active member of the communities we serve. Here at the Y, you will find numerous opportunities through our programs and events to grow in spirit, mind and body. And as a member, you will enjoy the following benefits and so much more:
- FREE Child Care while exercising*
- REDUCED Youth Sports Leagues Fees*
- ONE FREE Family Friday per month
- PRIORITY Program Registration
- DISCOUNTED Program Fees
*some restrictions apply
The YMCA of Central Texas is a member of the Nationwide Membership program and you are welcome to visit over 2500 Ys across the country and around the world. Nationwide Members:
- Must be a full facility member in good standing (The Y reserves the right to verify membership status)
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- If you have known periods of seasonal travel (when you will not be using your Home Y at least 50% of the time or will be a resident of another area for more than 28 days), you will need to place your Home Y membership on hold or cancel it, and join the Y where you will be living for that time period. Please plan ahead, as it may take several weeks to place your account on hold.
- If you are a college student, you will need to join the YMCA where your usage is 50% or greater. Nationwide Membership is based on individual usage not the family unit. Most Ys have a young adult or college membership option or you can ask about the financial assistance program. Most YMCAs require a photo ID for all visitors. Please bring a photo ID with you for a seamless customer experience.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting other YMCA locations